2021 Toyota Highlander Configurations
If you’re considering upgrading your commutes around the Minneapolis-area with a new Toyota SUV, you may be curious about the 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations. Each trim level comes both at a price you can afford and comes packed with features, so you can rest easy thinking about the new Toyota Highlander price. The new Highlander delivers a high-tech, comfortable cabin and plentiful standard and available features, plus top-notch performance. Discover more about the Toyota Highlander price and configurations below, then contact us for a test drive in a new Highlander!
2021 Toyota Highlander Configurations and Prices
Wondering which of the new Toyota Highlander trim configurations best suits your needs? Whether you’re leaning towards the entry-level Highlander L trim, the top-of-line Highlander Platinum trim, or a sportier entry like the Highlander XSE, there’s a perfect Highlander configuration for you. Let’s explore them all below so you can find yours now!
2021 Toyota Highlander L (Starting at $34,910 MSRP*)
– includes a powerful 3.5L V6 engine w/295-hp, 16 cubic feet of cargo space, five USB ports, Smart Key System with Push Button Start, LED headlights with intelligent automatic high beams, standard seating for eight passengers, Toyota SafetySense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+), including Pedestrian Detection, Road Sign Assist, a Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, three-zone automatic climate control, and much more
2021 Toyota Highlander LE (Starting at $37,110 MSRP*)
– packaged with heated power outside mirrors w/turn signal and blind spot warnings, leather-trimmed steering wheel, height-adjustable power liftgate, 8-inch touchscreen, LED fog lights, available Hybrid LE (Starting at $38,510 MSRP*), Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, and Amazon Alexa compatibility, and much more
2021 Toyota Highlander XLE (Starting at $39,910 MSRP*)
– comes with wirless smartphone charging, 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed front and rear seats, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support, heated front-row seats, 7-inch color LCD multi-information display, auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink® universal transceiver, power tilt/slide moonroof w/sunshade, an available Hybrid XLE trim (Starting at $41,310 MSRP*), and much more
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE (Starting at $41,505 MSRP*)
– features 20-inch machined-face alloy wheels, black roof rails, leather-trimmed or SofTex®-trimmed front and second-row seats, an aggressive mesh front grille, a sporty chrome-lower spoiler trim, color-keyed side rocker panels w/chrome lower trim, twin-tip exhaust, rear lower bumper in gray metallic, heated front seats, three-zone automatic climate control, and much more
2021 Toyota Highlander Limited (Starting at $43,865 MSRP*)
– includes a hands-free power liftgate with jam protection, leather-trimmed seats with heated and ventilated front seats, JBL® w/Clari-Fi® audio system that includes 11 speakers and 1,200W, high-output LED fog lights, Dynamic Navigation, 20-inch chrome wheels, color-keyed heated power outside mirrors with turn signal and blind spot warning indicators, puddle lights, and folding features, an available Hybrid Limited (Starting at $45,254 MSRP*), and much more
2021 Toyota Highlander Platinum (Starting at $47,065 MSRP*)
– the top Highlander trim comes with a premium 12.3-inch touchscreen display, a Bird’s Eye View Camera w/dynamic gridlines, heated second-row captain’s chairs, LED projector headlights w/Adaptive Front-Lighting System, 10-inch color Heads-Up Display, power panoramic view moonroof w/sunshade and one-touch open/close with jam protection, 20pinch alloy wheels, an available Hybrid Platinum (Starting at $48,465 MSRP*), and much more
Discover the New Toyota Highlander in Golden Valley!
Now that you’ve learned more about the answer to the question “How much does a Toyota Highlander cost?” by the trim level, you can select the trim configuration that suits your budget and needs at Rudy Luther Toyota! Our finance team is by your side with the convenience of applying for financing online and new Toyota specials. Contact us today to learn more about the 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations, prices, and features!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.