2021 Toyota Camry MPG
Wondering what kind of fuel economy you can expect in the 2021 Toyota Camry? The 2021 Toyota Camry can reach an EPA-estimated 28 MPG city / 39 MPG highway* with the 2.5L engine. Opting for the Camry Hybrid grants you an EPA-estimated 44 MPG city / 47 MPG highway*. Learn more about this Toyota’s performance below, and see how this efficient Toyota sedan can easily accelerate your daily Minneapolis drives at Rudy Luther Toyota.
2021 Camry Engine Choices
The 2021 Toyota Camry boasts twelve compelling trim levels for Minneapolis drivers like you. Important to note is the fact that the base Camry L has been discontinued. Toyota has also changed the 2021 Camry lineup by introducing the new Camry XSE Hybrid trim level for drivers who want fuel-efficient performance and sporty additions. What’s more, the famed Toyota 3.5L V6 engine was brought into the Camry lineup also to give power-hungry Edina drivers the adrenaline kick they want.
Now that you have an overview of the 2021 Camry engine and trim changes for 2021, here’s more information on the 2021 Toyota Camry MPG specs vs. 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG specs:
2.5L I-4 Engine
- 203 hp
- 184 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 28 MPG city/39 MPG highway*
3.5L V6 Engine
- 301 hp
- 267 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 22 MPG city /31 MPG highway*
2.5L Hybrid Engine
- 208 hp
- 163 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 44 MPG city/47 MPG highway*
In addition to all of the above-mentioned benefits and specs, the 2021 Camry also offers responsive steering and braking that make for a confident daily drive. Plus, the Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG is just as if not far more impressive than that of similar midsize sedans and hybrids.
2021 Camry Performance Features
The Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG specs and the Toyota Camry performance aren’t just a result of impressive engines. Other performance features also come into play, including but not limited to:
- A Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission — this transmission utilizes lightweight materials to offer enhanced Toyota Camry MPG specs while providing smooth shifts.
- A MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension system — these suspension components give the new Toyota Camry improved handling and agility.
- A 3-mode drive switch system — this allows Golden Valley drivers just like you to choose between ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to optimize their fuel efficiency ratings, traction, or power, depending on your mood and the conditions of the road in Plymouth.
Test Drive the 2021 Toyota Camry at Rudy Luther Toyota
Ready to learn all there is to know about the 2021 Toyota Camry and its MPG specs? We here at Rudy Luther Toyota in Golden Valley are all too happy to help! Give us a call at 888-835-4099 with any lingering questions you may have. Then, shop our selection of new Toyota models online and when you’ve found one that aligns with your power and efficiency needs, just apply for financing online!
*EPA-estimated mileage. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive